Package: piklab (0.15.7-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for piklab
Download Source Package piklab:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Miriam Ruiz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [piklab.sourceforge.net]
IDE for PIC-microcontroller development
Piklab is an integrated development environment for applications based on Microchip PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers similar to the MPLAB environment.
Support for several compiler and assembler toolchains is integrated. The GPSim simulator, the ICD1 programmer, the ICD2 debugger, the PICkit1 and PICkit2 programmers, the PicStart+ programmer, and most direct programmers are supported. A command-line programmer and debugger are also available.
Other Packages Related to piklab
- dep: kdelibs4c2a (>= 4:3.5.9)
- core libraries and binaries for all KDE applications
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library