Package: enigma (1.01-7build1) [universe]
Links for enigma
Download Source Package enigma:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Erich Schubert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [enigma.nongnu.org]
A game where you control a marble with the mouse
Enigma is a puzzle game similar to Oxyd on the Atari ST or Rock'n'Roll on the Amiga and good old Marble Madness. It also has Sokoban levels, and some interesting twists on the original sokoban concept.
In Enigma, your objective is to locate and uncover matching pairs of Oxyd stones. Simple as it sounds, this task is made more difficult by the fact that Oxyd stones tend to be hidden, inaccessible or protected by unexpected traps. Overcoming these obstacles often requires a lot of dexterity and wit (and can be quite addictive).
This package contains the game engine.
Other Packages Related to enigma
- dep: enigma-data (= 1.01-7build1)
- Data file for the game enigma
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- ttf library for Simple DirectMedia Layer with FreeType 2 support
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxerces-c3.1
- validating XML parser library for C++
- dep: libzipios++0c2a
- a small C++ library for reading zip files (library)