Package: ggz-gnome-client (0.0.14.1-1) [universe]
Links for ggz-gnome-client
Download Source Package ggz-gnome-client:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GGZ Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Josef Spillner
- Peter Eisentraut
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: core client for the GNOME desktop
GGZ core clients enable players to access the GGZ server to chat, meet other people in the game lobbies, play with them, watch their scores, and be spectator other people's games.
The core client for GNOME has intentionally been kept simple to use. It does however not provide all GGZ features.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to ggz-gnome-client
- dep: gconf2 (>= 2.10.1-2)
- GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
- dep: libgconf2-4 (>= 2.13.5)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libggz2 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
- dep: libggzcore9 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: core client frontend library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnome2-0 (>= 2.17.3)
- The GNOME library - runtime files
- dep: libgnomeui-0 (>= 2.17.1)
- The GNOME libraries (User Interface) - runtime files
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library