Package: ggzd (0.0.14.1-1.2ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for ggzd
Download Source Package ggz-server:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GGZ Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Josef Spillner
- Peter Eisentraut
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: main server
The GGZ server (ggzd) is the central part of the server-side infrastructure of the GGZ Gaming Zone. It provides player account management, game server launches, and administration of the statistics database, as well as secure chat rooms.
You do not require this package if you simply want to play online games. You will need it, however, if you intend to do any game hosting, either because you want to run your own server or for development purposes.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to ggzd
- dep: libavahi-client3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi client library
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libdb4.7
- Berkeley v4.7 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libggz2 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
- dep: libggzdmod6 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: game backend library
- sug: ggz-game-servers
- GGZ Gaming Zone: game servers collection