Package: hex-a-hop (0.0.20070315-8) [universe]
Links for hex-a-hop
Download Source Package hex-a-hop:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz
- Jens Seidel
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages)
- Barry deFreese
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.aceinternet.co.uk]
puzzle game based on hexagonal tiles
Hex-a-hop is a great puzzle game in which a girl has to break all the green tiles in an hexagonal map without getting trapped. There is no time limit and no real-time element.
The objective is simply to destroy all the green hexagonal tiles on each of the 100 levels. As you progress through the game, more types of tiles are introduced which make things more difficult and interesting.
Other Packages Related to hex-a-hop
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl-pango1
- text rendering with Pango in SDL applications (shared library)
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3