Package: hitori (0.2.3-1) [universe]
Links for hitori
Download Source Package hitori:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Peter De Wachter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
logic puzzle game similar to sudoku
Hitori puzzles give you a grid filled with numbers. The goal is to remove numbers such that no row or column contains duplicates.
This implementation has undo/redo support, can give hints, and generates puzzles up to 10x10 cells large.
Other Packages Related to hitori
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text