Package: kildclient (2.9.0-1) [universe]
Links for kildclient
Download Source Package kildclient:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Eduardo M Kalinowski
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [kildclient.sf.net]
Powerful MUD client with a built-in Perl interpreter
KildClient is a MUD Client written with the GTK+ windowing toolkit. It supports many common features of other clients, such as triggers, gags, aliases, macros, timers, and much more. But its main feature is the built-in Perl interpreter. You can at any moment execute Perl statements and functions to do things much more powerful than simply sending text the mud. Perl statements can also be run, for example, as the action of a trigger, allowing you to do complex things. Some built-in functions of KildClient allow interaction with the world, such as sending commands to it.
KildClient's ANSI support is extensive: it supports not only the common 16 colors, but also support underlined text (singly and doubly), text in italics, text striked through, reverse video and "hidden" text. It also supports vt100's line-drawing characters, and xterm's escape sequences for a 256-color mode. All these features make KildClient one of the clients with the most features for displaying the mud output.
Kildclient supports the MCCP (Mud Client Compression Protocol) protocol, versions 1 and 2, to reduce the necessary bandwidth.
KildClient allows connection through SOCKS4/5 proxy servers.
This package contains the main program. Install the kildclient-doc package to access the HTML manual.
Other Packages Related to kildclient
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglade2-0 (>= 1:2.6.1)
- library to load .glade files at runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.5.9-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.17.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtkspell0 (>= 2.0.10)
- a spell-checking addon for GTK's TextView widget
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl
- Using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.0)
- shared Perl library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime