Package: mokomaze (0.5.5+git8-1) [universe]
Links for mokomaze
Download Source Package mokomaze:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian FreeSmartphone.Org Team (Mail Archive)
- Joachim Breitner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [freesmartphone.org]
Ball-in-labyrith-game for the FreeRunner
Mokomaze is the opensource implementation of the classic game where you control a steel ball by tilting a wooden labyrinth.
This package requires acceleration sensors and is targetted for the Openmoko FreeRunner smartphone.
Other Packages Related to mokomaze
- dep: libode1sp
- Open Dynamics Engine - runtime library
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- ttf library for Simple DirectMedia Layer with FreeType 2 support
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: ttf-liberation
- Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime