Package: pysolfc (2.0-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for pysolfc
Download Source Package pysolfc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bernhard Reiter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pysolfc.sourceforge.net]
collection of more than 1000 solitaire card games
There are games that use the 52 card International Pattern deck, games for the 78 card Tarock deck, eight and ten suit Ganjifa games, Hanafuda games, Matrix games, Mahjongg games, and games for an original hexadecimal-based deck.
Its features include modern look and feel (uses Ttk widget set), multiple cardsets and tableau backgrounds, sound, unlimited undo, player statistics, a hint system, demo games, a solitaire wizard, support for user written plug-ins, an integrated HTML help browser, and lots of documentation.
PySolFC is a fork of PySol Solitaire.
Other Packages Related to pysolfc
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-configobj
- simple but powerful config file reader and writer for Python
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-tk
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python
- rec: python-imaging
- Python Imaging Library
- rec: python-pygame
- SDL bindings for games development in Python
- rec: tk-tile (>= 0.8.0)
- A themed widget set provider library for Tk
- sug: freecell-solver
- Package not available
- sug: pysolfc-cardsets
- additional card graphics for PysolFC