Package: realtimebattle (1.0.8-10) [universe]
Links for realtimebattle
Download Source Package realtimebattle:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Rémi Vanicat
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
RealTimeBattle is a programming game in which robots controlled by programs are fighting each other. The goal is to destroy the enemies, using the radar to examine the environment and the cannon to shoot.
Robot programs can be written in any language, all communication with the main program is done via stdout/stdin.
This package contain the main program, and some Robot.
Other Packages Related to realtimebattle
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: realtimebattle-common (= 1.0.8-10)
- Programming game