Package: sabre (0.2.4b-26.1) [universe]
Links for sabre
Download Source Package sabre:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages)
- Barry deFreese
- Evgeni Golov
- Gonéri Le Bouder
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sabre.cobite.com]
fighter plane simulator for svgalib
SABRE is an on-going game development for the Linux Operating System, worked on as a labor of love by flight-simulation enthusiasts.
For now, SABRE is focusing on the older jets and piston-engined fighters of the Korean War / Cold War era. Featured are F-86 SabreJet, MiG-15, F-84 ThunderJet, F-51 Mustang, and Yak-9. All of the planes in the game can be flown by the player as well as the computer pilots.
This package contains the svgalib binary.
Other Packages Related to sabre
- dep: dialog (>= 0.9a)
- Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libsvga1
- console SVGA display libraries
- dep: sabre-common (>= 0.2.4b-9)
- data for the SABRE fighter plane simulator
- sug: xsabre
- fighter plane simulator for X11