Package: toppler (1.1.4-1) [universe]
Links for toppler
Download Source Package toppler:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bill Allombert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [toppler.sourceforge.net]
clone of the "Nebulus" game on old 8 and 16 bit machines
Toppler is an almost complete reimplementation of the old game known as Tower Toppler or Nebulus.
The target of the game is to reach the target door of each of the 8 towers in currently 2 missions with this little green animal. This door is usually at the very top of the tower.
But finding the way by using elevators and walking through a maze of doors and platforms is not the only problem you have to solve. There are a bunch of other creatures living on the tower that will hinder you to reach your target by pushing you over the edge of the platforms.
Other Packages Related to toppler
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.0rc3)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime