Package: val-and-rick (0.1a.dfsg1-2build1) [universe]
Links for val-and-rick
Download Source Package val-and-rick:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz
- Peter De Wachter
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Val & Rick is probably the precursor to Gunroar, featuring similar controls but in a different environment. Only 2D sprites and backgrounds are used in what seems like a tribute to Xevious and Star Soldier.
Val & Rick is another gem among many by Kenta Cho.
Other Packages Related to val-and-rick
- dep: libbulletml0d2
- C++ library to handle BulletML easily - runtime library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: val-and-rick-data (= 0.1a.dfsg1-2build1)
- shooter game - game data
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime