Package: visualboyadvance (1.8.0-5) [universe]
Links for visualboyadvance
Download Source Package visualboyadvance:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Ola Lundqvist
- Nick Ellery
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
full featured Game Boy Advance emulator
VisualBoyAdvance is a Game Boy Advance emulator that works with many ROMs that are publically available. It features save states (like those that are available in ZSNES), full screen support, joystick support, the all-important 'speedup emulation' key for impatient gamers, and a lot more.
It also contains many useful tools for Game Boy Advance developers, such as powerful GDB and gprof integration.
This package contains a version of VisualBoyAdvance compiled with the original GUI-less SDL interface.
Other Packages Related to visualboyadvance
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime