Package: wesnoth-1.8-data (1:1.8-3ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for wesnoth-1.8-data
Download Source Package wesnoth-1.8:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Gerfried Fuchs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wesnoth.org]
data files for Wesnoth (branch 1.8)
This package contains the sound files and graphics for Wesnoth. It is required for being able to play wesnoth or create maps with the editor.
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
Other Packages Related to wesnoth-1.8-data
- dep: ttf-dejavu
- Metapackage to pull in ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra
- rec: ttf-wqy-zenhei (>= 0.8.38-1)
- "WenQuanYi Zen Hei" A Hei-Ti Style (sans-serif) Chinese font
- sug: wesnoth-1.8-music
- music files for Wesnoth (branch 1.8)