Package: xjig (2.4-13) [universe]
Links for xjig
Download Source Package xjig:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dave Holland
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
An X11 jigsaw puzzle
xjig is a puzzle that tries to replicate a jigsaw puzzle on the screen as closely as possible. Any GIF, JPEG or PPM image may be loaded and cut into pieces. The goal (as with any jigsaw puzzle) is to reassemble the original picture.
Tiles may be freely rotated by use of the mouse, flipped (for double-sided puzzles) and even shown as shaped windows on the desktop (fast machine/video card recommended for the latter!). An example image is provided in /usr/share/games/xjig .
Other Packages Related to xjig
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libnetpbm10
- Graphics conversion tools shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library