Package: xmess-x (0.106-3.1ubuntu2) [multiverse]
Links for xmess-x
Download Source Package xmame:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Bruno Barrera C.
- Nicos Panayides
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
X binaries for the Multi Emulator Super System
XMESS is an emulator for various consoles and computing systems, sharing a lot of codebase with the MAME project.
Some of the well known consoles and computers emulated are the Atari 2600, Lynx, NES, SNES, GameBoy, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, Game Gear, Colecovision, Vectrex, Apple II, Atari 400/800, Commodore 64/128, IBM PC XT and AT (MDA and CGA), ZX80, ZX Spectrum, TI99/4, TRS-80, and the MSX.
This package provides binaries for the X version of xmess. It is compiled with XVideo, DGA and OpenGL support.
Other Packages Related to xmess-x
- dep: libaudiofile0 (>= 0.2.3-4)
- Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxv1
- X11 Video extension library
- dep: libxxf86dga1
- X11 Direct Graphics Access extension library
- dep: libxxf86vm1
- X11 XFree86 video mode extension library
- dep: xmess-common (>= 0.106-3.1ubuntu2)
- Support files for the Multi Emulator Super System
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime