Package: beaglefs (1.0.3-2) [universe]
Links for beaglefs
Download Source Package beaglefs:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
implements a filesystem representing a live Beagle query
beaglefs implements a filesystem representing a live Beagle query. The filesystem represents query hit results as symlinks to the hit targets.
In addition, beaglefs provides the following features:
- Live updating: The filesystem is updated on-the-fly as hits come and go. - Extended Attributes: Beagle hit metadata is exported as extended attributes in the system.Beagle.* namespace. - Constant time operations: The backing data structure is a hash table, providing O(1) best-case complexity for many operations. - Supported file operations: readdir, readlink, getxattr, listxattr, stat, and statfs.
Other Packages Related to beaglefs
- dep: fuse-utils
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libbeagle1 (>= 0.3.0)
- library for accessing beagle using C
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.15.6)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libxml2
- GNOME XML library