Package: foomatic-gui (0.7.9.2+nmu2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for foomatic-gui
Download Source Package foomatic-gui:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [savannah.nongnu.org]
GNOME interface for configuring the Foomatic printer filter system
Foomatic is a printing system designed to make it easier to set up common printers for use with Debian (and other operating systems). It provides the 'glue' between a print spooler (like CUPS or lpr) and the printer, by providing information about how to process files sent to the printer.
This package includes a GNOME-based graphical user interface to simplify configuring printers that use Foomatic.
netcat, pconf-detect, nmap, and smbclient are recommended if you need to also manage remote printers.
Other Packages Related to foomatic-gui
- dep: gksu
- graphical frontend to su
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-foomatic (>= 0.7.9.2+nmu2ubuntu1)
- Python interface to the Foomatic printer database
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gtk2 (>> 2.6)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-gtkhtml2
- Package not available