Package: libgsf-bin (1.14.16-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libgsf-bin
Download Source Package libgsf:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Structured File Library - programs
The GNOME Structured File Library aims to provide an efficient extensible I/O abstraction for dealing with different structured file formats.
These are the programs that are shipped as part of libgsf. They include a thumbnail generator, a tar-like archiver application and a VBA macro extractor.
Other Packages Related to libgsf-bin
- dep: gconf2 (>= 2.10.1-2)
- GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.1)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgsf-1-114 (>= 1.14.16)
- Structured File Library - runtime version
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library