Package: ssh-askpass-gnome (1:5.3p1-3ubuntu7.1) [security]
Links for ssh-askpass-gnome
Download Source Package openssh:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OpenSSH Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Colin Watson
- Matthew Vernon
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
interactive X program to prompt users for a passphrase for ssh-add
This has been split out of the main openssh-client package so that openssh-client does not need to depend on GTK+.
You probably want the ssh-askpass package instead, but this is provided to add to your choice and/or confusion.
Other Packages Related to ssh-askpass-gnome
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library