Package: telegnome (0.1.1-2) [universe]
Links for telegnome
Download Source Package telegnome:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A graphical teletext viewer
TeleGNOME is a program to display teletext pages over the internet. As of this moment, the teletext feeds from the Netherlands, Hungary, Denmark, Finland, Turkey, Armenia, the Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom are known to work.
The program is kept quite simple, but it is very useful, hopefully. Never load up that large slow web browser to view the teletext pages, just use this nifty little piece of software.
Other Packages Related to telegnome
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnome2-0 (>= 2.17.3)
- The GNOME library - runtime files
- dep: libgnomeui-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- The GNOME libraries (User Interface) - runtime files
- dep: libgnomevfs2-0 (>= 1:2.17.90)
- GNOME Virtual File System (runtime libraries)
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library