Package: lazygal (0.4.1-2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for lazygal
Download Source Package lazygal:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Michal Čihař
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sousmonlit.dyndns.org]
static web gallery generator
Lazygal is another static web gallery generator written in Python. It is command line based, uses reusable engine and is lazy - it regenerates only parts that have to be regenerated.
There is support for many interesting features like subgalleries, EXIF information, theming and custom folder meta data. Included themes are pure XHTML + CSS.
Other Packages Related to lazygal
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-genshi
- Python XML-based template engine
- dep: python-imaging
- Python Imaging Library
- dep: python-pyexiv2
- Python binding to Exiv2
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules