Package: photoml (0.26-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for photoml
Download Source Package photoml:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Brendt Wohlberg
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.wohlberg.net]
An XML DTD and tools for describing photographic metadata
Photo Description Markup Language (PhotoML) is primarily intended to provide an XML format and tools for describing details of photo creation, processing, and content in a collection of photographs.
It is designed to be appropriate for a wide variety of photographic formats, including roll film (such as 35mm and 120/220), sheet film (such as 4x5 and 8x10) and digital images.
The type of information represented, while allowing description of details of content, creation etc. for digital images, does not support some of the more low-level housekeeping details that might be necessary in an application such as an online database of digital images. In particular, PhotoML is not yet another web photo gallery generator.
Other Packages Related to photoml
- dep: dcraw
- decode raw digital camera images
- dep: imageinfo
- Displays selected image attributes
- dep: libdate-manip-perl
- module for manipulating dates
- dep: libimage-exiftool-perl
- Library and program to read and write meta information in multimedia files
- dep: libxml2-utils
- XML utilities
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: w3c-dtd-xhtml
- W3C eXtensible HyperText Markup Language (XHTML) DTD
- dep: xgrep
- A grep-like utility for XML files
- dep: xsltproc
- XSLT command line processor