Package: clips (6.24-3) [universe]
Links for clips
Download Source Package clips:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [clipsrules.sourceforge.net]
"C" Language Integrated Production System
CLIPS 6.0 is an OPS-like forward chaining production system written in ANSI C by NASA. The CLIPS inference engine includes truth maintenance, dynamic rule addition, and customizable conflict resolution strategies.
CLIPS, including the runtime version, is easily embeddable in other applications. CLIPS includes an object-oriented language called COOL (CLIPS Object-Oriented Language) which is directly integrated with the inference engine.
Other Packages Related to clips
- dep: clips-common
- CLIPS common files and examples
- dep: libclips (>= 6.21-1)
- CLIPS shared libraries
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- sug: clips-doc
- "C" Language Integrated Production System Documentation