Package: libzeroc-ice-ruby1.8 (3.3.1-12) [universe]
Links for libzeroc-ice-ruby1.8
Download Source Package zeroc-ice:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Francisco Moya
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.zeroc.com]
Ice for Ruby modules
Ice, the Internet Communications Engine, is middleware for the practical programmer developed by ZeroC Inc. A high-performance Internet communications platform, Ice includes a wealth of layered services and plug-ins.
Ice is built on concepts which will be familiar to CORBA programmers, and supports a wide variety of programming languages and runtime platforms.
This package contains the Ruby module required to run/develop applications with Ice for Ruby. You will find further information in the ZeroC home page (http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html) and in the non-free package zeroc-ice-manual.
Other Packages Related to libzeroc-ice-ruby1.8
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libiceutil33
- Ice for C++ misc utility library
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 126.96.36.199)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libslice33
- Ice for C++ Slice parser library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzeroc-ice33
- Ice for C++ runtime library
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8