Package: mtpfs (0.9-2) [universe]
Links for mtpfs
Download Source Package mtpfs:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.adebenham.com]
FUSE filesystem for Media Transfer Protocol devices
MTPfs is a FUSE filesystem that supports reading and writing from MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) devices, such as MP3 players, video players or digital cameras.
In addition to revealing media files on the connected device, MTPfs exposes a virtual directory called "/Playlists" which contains the device's playlists as m3u files.
Other Packages Related to mtpfs
- dep: fuse-utils
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libid3tag0 (>= 0.15.1b)
- ID3 tag reading library from the MAD project
- dep: libmad0 (>= 0.15.1b-3)
- MPEG audio decoder library
- dep: libmtp8
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) library