Package: libmaven-invoker-java (2.0.10-2) [universe]
Links for libmaven-invoker-java
Download Source Package maven-invoker:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ludovic Claude
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [maven.apache.org]
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts to deal with:
* Making the build process easy * Providing a uniform build system * Providing quality project information * Providing guidelines for best practices development * Allowing transparent migration to new features
This packages provides a component to programmatically invoke Maven.
Other Packages Related to libmaven-invoker-java
- dep: libplexus-utils-java
- utilities for the Plexus framework