Package: libplplot9-java (5.9.5-3) [universe]
Links for libplplot9-java
Download Source Package plplot:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Andrew Ross
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.plplot.org]
Scientific plotting library (Java bindings)
PLplot is relatively small, portable, freely distributable, and is rich enough to satisfy most users. It has a wide range of plot types including line (linear, log), contour, 3D, fill, and almost 1000 characters (including Greek and mathematical) in its extended font set. The package is designed to make it easy to quickly get graphical output; only a handful of function calls is typically required. For more advanced use, virtually all aspects of plotting are configurable.
This package contains the Java bindings for PLplot.
Other Packages Related to libplplot9-java
- dep: default-jre
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime
- dep: libcsiro0 (>= 5.9.5)
- Scientific plotting library (CSIRO libraries)
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libplplot9 (>= 5.9.5)
- Scientific plotting library
- dep: libqhull5 (>= 2003.1)
- calculate convex hulls and related structures (shared library)