Package: maven-repo-helper (1.0.4)
Links for maven-repo-helper
Download Source Package maven-repo-helper:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ludovic Claude
- Damien Raude-Morvan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Helper tools for including Maven metatada in Debian packages
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts to deal with:
* Making the build process easy * Providing a uniform build system * Providing quality project information * Providing guidelines for best practices development * Allowing transparent migration to new features
This package enables Debian packages which are not using Maven in their build process to provide and install Maven POMs and libraries in the repository located in /usr/share/maven-repo.
Packages built with Maven (using maven-debian-helper) will benefit as many of their dependencies are already packaged in Debian but they are missing the necessary metadata (Maven POM) which is required by Maven when its using dependencies.
Other Packages Related to maven-repo-helper
- dep: libstax-java
- StAX Reference Implementation (RI)
- rec: debhelper
- helper programs for debian/rules
- sug: maven-debian-helper
- Helper tools for building Debian packages with Maven