Package: ktouch (4:4.4.2-0ubuntu2)
Links for ktouch
Download Source Package kdeedu:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Daniel Schepler
- Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez
- Sune Vuorela
- Fathi Boudra
- Armin Berres
- Modestas Vainius
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [edu.kde.org]
touch typing tutor for KDE 4
KTouch is an aid for learning how to type with speed and accuracy. It provides a sample text to type and indicates which fingers should be used for each key.
A collection of lessons are included for a wide range of different languages and keyboard layouts, and typing statistics are used to dynamically adjust the level of difficulty.
This package is part of the KDE 4 education module.
Other Packages Related to ktouch
- dep: kdebase-runtime (>= 4:4.4.2)
- runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
- dep: kdelibs5 (>= 4:4.4.2)
- core libraries for all KDE 4 applications
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: khelpcenter4
- Help Center for KDE 4