Package: plasma-widget-yawp (0.3.2-3) [universe]
Links for plasma-widget-yawp
Download Source Package plasma-widget-yawp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kai Wasserbäch
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Yet Another Weather Plasmoid fetches weather forecasts for you
yaWP is a nice and simple plasmoid for KDE 4.x to show the weather forecast, works with different weather sources, you can configure it to show several days in advance, to display the current satellite image and it is also possible to keep track of multiple cities.
This package contains the Plasmoid itself and the basic theme for yaWP.
yaWP can be considered to be the native KDE 4.x replacement for the SuperKaramba script "LiquidWeather++".
Other Packages Related to plasma-widget-yawp
- dep: kdebase-runtime (>= 4:4.3.95)
- runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
- dep: kdelibs5 (>= 4:4.4.1)
- core libraries for all KDE 4 applications
- dep: libplasma3
- library for the KDE 4 Plasma desktop
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: plasma-dataengines-yawp
- yaWP's data engines (Ions) for using different weather services
- sug: plasma-dataengines-workspace
- KDE 4 base workspace Plasma data engines