Package: batmand-gateway-source (0.3.2-5) [universe]
Links for batmand-gateway-source
Download Source Package batmand:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Holger Levsen
- Sven Eckelmann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.open-mesh.net]
Source for the batmand-gateway kernel module
This package provides the source code for the batmand-gateway-source kernel modules. It is used to reduce the load of a batmand gateway by moving all tunnel related operations from userspace to kernelland and thus minimize memory operations between them. batmand doesn't require the gateway to be loaded to provide gateway functionality. Kernel source or headers are required to compile these modules.
This package is part of batmand. See batmand package for more information.
Other Packages Related to batmand-gateway-source
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debhelper (>= 7)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: module-assistant
- tool to make module package creation easier
- dep: quilt
- Tool to work with series of patches
- rec: batmand
- better approach to mobile adhoc networking