Package: linux-image-2.6.32-41-386 (2.6.32-41.91) [security]
Links for linux-image-2.6.32-41-386
Download Source Package linux:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu Kernel Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Linux kernel image for version 2.6.32 on i386
This package contains the Linux kernel image for version 2.6.32 on i386.
Also includes the corresponding System.map file, the modules built by the packager, and scripts that try to ensure that the system is not left in an unbootable state after an update.
Supports Alternate x86 (486 and better) processors.
Geared toward desktop systems.
You likely do not want to install this package directly. Instead, install the linux-386 meta-package, which will ensure that upgrades work correctly, and that supporting packages are also installed.
Other Packages Related to linux-image-2.6.32-41-386
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.10.24)
- Debian package management system
- dep: coreutils
- The GNU core utilities
- or fileutils (>= 4.0)
- Package not available
- dep: initramfs-tools (>= 0.36ubuntu6)
- tools for generating an initramfs
- dep: module-init-tools (>= 3.3-pre11-4ubuntu3)
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules
- dep: wireless-crda
- Wireless Central Regulatory Domain Agent