Package: fuzzyocr3 (3.5.1-2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for fuzzyocr3
Download Source Package fuzzyocr3:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- A Mennucc1
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
spamassassin plugin to check image attachments
This Spamassassin plugin checks for specific keywords in image/gif, image/jpeg or image/png attachments, using gocr (an optical character recognition program). This plugin can be used to detect spam that puts all the real spam content in an attached image, while the mail itself is only random text and random html, without any URL's or identifiable information. Additionally to the normal OcrPlugin, it can do approximate matches on words, so errors in recognition or attempts to obfuscate the text inside the image will not cause the detection to fail.
This is a development version. Devel versions do not have known bugs when they are released, but have a higher probability to contains bugs which have not been found yet by testing. On the other side, devel versions generally have more features and perform better.
Other Packages Related to fuzzyocr3
- dep: giflib-tools (>= 4.1.6-6)
- library for GIF images (utilities)
- dep: gifsicle
- Tool for manipulating GIF images
- dep: libmldbm-sync-perl
- Perl module for safe concurrent access to MLDBM databases
- dep: libstring-approx-perl
- Perl extension for approximate matching (fuzzy matching)
- dep: netpbm
- Graphics conversion tools between image formats
- dep: spamassassin (>= 3)
- Perl-based spam filter using text analysis