Package: mixmaster (3.0.0-4) [universe]
Links for mixmaster
Download Source Package mixmaster:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Colin Tuckley
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [mixmaster.sourceforge.net]
Anonymous remailer client and server
Mixmaster is the reference implementation of the type II remailer protocol which is also called Mixmaster.
An anonymous remailer is a computer service that privatizes your email. A remailer allows you to send electronic mail to a Usenet news group or to a person without the recipient knowing your name or your email address. Anonymous remailers provide protection against traffic analysis.
This package provides both a client and an optional server installation.
Other Packages Related to mixmaster
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libmailtools-perl
- Manipulate email in perl programs
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libwww-perl
- Perl HTTP/WWW client/server library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: mutt
- text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG, PGP and threading