Package: msmtp (1.4.19-1) [universe]
Links for msmtp
Download Source Package msmtp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Emmanuel Bouthenot
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [msmtp.sourceforge.net]
light SMTP client with support for server profiles
msmtp is an SMTP client that can be used to send mails from Mutt and probably other MUAs (mail user agents). It forwards mails to an SMTP server (for example at a free mail provider), which takes care of the final delivery. Using profiles, it can be easily configured to use different SMTP servers with different configurations, which makes it ideal for mobile clients.
This package is compiled with GSASL and TLS/SSL support.
Other Packages Related to msmtp
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libgsasl7 (>= 0.2.21)
- GNU SASL library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libntlm0
- NTLM authentication library
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates