Package: mxallowd (1.8-2) [universe]
Links for mxallowd
Download Source Package mxallowd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael Stapelberg
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [michael.stapelberg.de]
Anti-Spam-Daemon using nolisting/iptables
mxallowd is a daemon for linux/netfilter(iptables) which uses nolisting (http://nolisting.org). That means, you define two MX-servers in your nameserver and mxallowd will block the access to any of these mailservers if the client did not try the other one. This blocks non-RFC-compliant mailers, which are often in use by spammers and so-called direct-to-second-mx which is also a technique mainly used by spammers.
Other Packages Related to mxallowd
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: iptables (>= 1.2.11)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: libnetfilter-queue1 (>= 0.0.15)
- Netfilter netlink-queue library