Package: mysqmail-postfix-logger (0.4.9-1) [universe]
Links for mysqmail-postfix-logger
Download Source Package mysqmail:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thomas Goirand
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gplhost.com]
real-time logging system in MySQL - Postfix traffic-logger
MySQMail is a set of tiny daemon loggers for mail and FTP servers that save traffic information in a MySQL database. The information is split by domain and by user so that it's easy to measure all the traffic for a given domain name in real time.
This package provides a logger for SMTP traffic handled by Postfix.
Other Packages Related to mysqmail-postfix-logger
- dep: libdotconf1.0
- Configuration file parser library - runtime files
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: mysqmail
- real-time logging system in MySQL
- dep: postfix
- High-performance mail transport agent