Package: nullmailer (1:1.04-1.2) [universe]
Links for nullmailer
Download Source Package nullmailer:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Norbert Tretkowski
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [untroubled.org]
simple relay-only mail transport agent
Nullmailer is a replacement MTA for hosts, which relay to a fixed set of smart relays. It is designed to be simple to configure and especially useful on slave machines and in chroots.
The sendmail interface of this package doesn't provide the -bs switch, hence it's not LSB compatible!
Other Packages Related to nullmailer
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality