Package: pycocuma (0.4.5-6-6) [universe]
Links for pycocuma
Download Source Package pycocuma:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Christoph Berg
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.srcco.de]
Pythonic Contact and Customer Management
PyCoCuMa (Pythonic Contact and Customer Management) provides a personal information system for addresses, telephone numbers and other data associated with personal contacts (also supports photographic pictures).
PyCoCuMa is purely written in Python with a Tk graphical interface. PyCoCuMa is based on an XML-RPC client-server architecture. The server stores its data in compatible vCard (ver. 3.0) files (*.vcf) which can be read by all modern address programs (Evolution, KAddressbook, Outlook, GnomeCard, etc).
Other Packages Related to pycocuma
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-pmw
- Pmw -- Python MegaWidgets
- dep: python-tk
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python
- rec: python-imaging-tk
- Python Imaging Library - ImageTk Module