Package: schleuder (2.1.0-1) [universe]
Links for schleuder
Download Source Package schleuder:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jérémy Bobbio
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [schleuder.nadir.org]
GnuPG enabled mailing list manager with remailer-capabilities
Schleuder is designed as a tool for group communication: subscribers can communicate encrypted (and pseudonymously) among themselves, receive emails from non-subscribers and send emails to non-subscribers via the list.
Schleuder takes care of all decryption and encryption, stripping of headers, formatting conversions, etc. Schleuder can also send out its own public key upon request and process administrative commands by email.
Other Packages Related to schleuder
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libgpgme-ruby1.8 (>= 1.0.2)
- GPGME bindings for the Ruby language
- dep: libtmail-ruby1.8
- Mail class library for Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8
- rec: libhighline-ruby1.8
- High-level interactive IO Ruby 1.8 library