Package: spamass-milter (0.3.1-9) [universe]
Links for spamass-milter
Download Source Package spamass-milter:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Don Armstrong
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [savannah.nongnu.org]
milter for filtering mail through spamassassin
A milter used to filter mail through spamassassin (spamc) early in the delivery process. Enables site wide filtering through spamassassin without speed penalties incured by setting up and tearing down procmail processes for each e-mail.
Will work with sendmail, postfix, or any other MTA which can use milters.
- Administrator (or user) specified rejection threshold - User specific spamassassin settings - Header-only modification
Other Packages Related to spamass-milter
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmilter1.0.1
- Sendmail Mail Filter API (Milter)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: spamc
- Client for SpamAssassin spam filtering daemon