Package: euler (1.61.0-8) [universe]
Links for euler
Download Source Package euler:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Frank S. Thomas
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [euler.sourceforge.net]
interactive mathematical programming environment
Euler is a powerful numerical laboratory with a programming language. The system can handle real, complex and interval numbers, vectors and matrices. It can produce 2D/3D plots.
Euler features among other things:
* real, complex and interval scalars and matrices * a programming language, with local variables, default values for parameters, variable parameter number, passing of functions * two and three dimensional graphs * marker plots * density and contour plots * animations * numerical integration and differentiation * statistical functions and tests * differential equations * interval methods with guaranteed inclusions * function minimizers (Brent, Nelder-Mean) * simplex algorithm * interpolation and approximation * finding roots of polynomials * fast Fourier transform (FFT) * an exact scalar product using a long accumulator * PostScript graphics export
This package contains the main program. Documentation for Euler is included in the euler-doc package.
Other Packages Related to euler
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- sug: euler-doc
- documentation for the mathematical programming environment Euler