Package: kayali (0.3.2-0ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for kayali
Download Source Package kayali:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Albin Tonnerre
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A Qt-based Computer Algebra System
Kayali is a Qt based Computer Algebra System (CAS) that can also be used as an advanced replacement for KDE KCalc.
It is essentially a front end GUI for Maxima (and is easily extended to other CAS back-ends) and Gnuplot.
Other Packages Related to kayali
- dep: gnuplot (>= 4.0)
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program
- dep: maxima
- A computer algebra system -- base system
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.5.8)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-qt4
- Python bindings for Qt4
- dep: python-reportlab (>= 2.0)
- ReportLab library to create PDF documents using Python