Package: kmplot (4:4.4.2-0ubuntu2)
Links for kmplot
Download Source Package kdeedu:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Daniel Schepler
- Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez
- Sune Vuorela
- Fathi Boudra
- Armin Berres
- Modestas Vainius
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [edu.kde.org]
mathematical function plotter for KDE 4
KmPlot is a powerful mathematical plotter KDE 4, capable of plotting multiple functions simultaneously and combining them into new functions.
Cartesian, parametric, and differential functions are supported, as well as functions using polar coordinates. Plots are printed with high precision at the correct aspect ratio.
KmPlot also provides numerical and visual features such as filling and calculating the area between the plot and the first axis, finding maxima and minima, changing function parameters dynamically, and plotting derivatives and integral functions.
This package is part of the KDE 4 education module.
Other Packages Related to kmplot
- dep: kdebase-runtime (>= 4:4.4.2)
- runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
- dep: kdelibs5 (>= 4:4.4.2)
- core libraries for all KDE 4 applications
- dep: libqt4-dbus (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt4-svg (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 SVG module
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: khelpcenter4
- Help Center for KDE 4