Package: libglpk0 (4.38-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libglpk0
Download Source Package glpk:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computation Team (Mail Archive)
- Falk Hueffner
- Rafael Laboissiere
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
linear programming kit with integer (MIP) support
GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems. It is a set of routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable library.
GLPK supports the GNU MathProg language, which is a subset of the AMPL language. GLPK also supports the standard MPS and LP formats.
The GLPK package includes the following main components:
* Revised simplex method. * Primal-dual interior point method. * Branch-and-bound method. * Translator for GNU MathProg modeling language. * Application program interface (API).
In order to get connections between the internal MathProg model objects and external database tables, please install the libiodbc2-dev (for the iODBC table driver) and libmysqlclient-dev (for the MySQL table driver).
Other Packages Related to libglpk0
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime