Package: r-cran-fnonlinear (2100.76-3) [universe]
Links for r-cran-fnonlinear
Download Source Package fnonlinear:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.Rmetrics.org]
GNU R package for financial engineering -- fNonlinear
This package provides functions for modelling of nonlinear time series and is part of Rmetrics, a collection of packages for financial engineering and computational finance written and compiled by Diethelm Wuertz and others.
fNonlinear provides nonlinear time series modelling functions.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-fnonlinear
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-fbasics (>= 2100.78)
- GNU R package for financial engineering -- fBasics
- dep: r-cran-fgarch (>= 2100.79)
- GNU R package for financial engineering -- fGarch
- sug: r-cran-runit
- GNU R package providing unit testing framework