Package: r-cran-foptions (2100.76-2) [universe]
Links for r-cran-foptions
Download Source Package foptions:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.Rmetrics.org]
GNU R package for financial engineering -- fOptions
This package of functions for financial engineering and computational finance is part of Rmetrics, a collection of packages written and compiled by Diethelm Wuertz.
fOptions provides functions to price and hedge plain and exotic options on one or several assets.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-foptions
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-fbasics (>= 290.76)
- GNU R package for financial engineering -- fBasics
- sug: r-cran-runit
- GNU R package providing unit testing framework