Package: r-cran-gplots (2.7.4-1) [universe]
Links for r-cran-gplots
Download Source Package gplots:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package with tools for plotting data by Greg Warnes et al
This package of R programming tools for plotting data was written by Gregory Warnes with code contributions by Ben Bolker and Thomas Lumley.
This package used to be part of the gregmisc bundle packaged for Debian as r-cran-gregmisc.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-gplots
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-catools
- GNU R package providing various utility functions
- dep: r-cran-gdata
- GNU R package with data manipulation tools by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-gtools
- GNU R package with R programming tools by Greg Warnes et al